As a healthcare provider, the health and safety of our patients and staff is an absolute priority as we address your eye care needs.
The following represents the precautions we are asking of you as you visit one of our locations:
- We are OPEN even if our doors are locked, just call us and we will give you further instructions.
- EVERYONE MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING (MASK).
- PRACTICE SAFE SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 6 FEET.
- THOSE WITH A TEMPERATURE OF 99.5 DEGREES OR ABOVE WILL BE RE-SCHEDULED.
- IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A COUGH, SHORTNESS OF BREATH OR DIFFICULTY BREATHING YOU WILL BE RE- SCHEDULED.
- ONLY THE PATIENT IS ALLOWED IN THE EXAM ROOM WITH THE DOCTOR.
- ONLY ONE PARENT OR GUARDIAN IS ALLOWED IN THE EXAM ROOM IF THE PATIENT IS A MINOR OR HAS A MEDICALLY NECESSARY AIDE.
- IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED OR DIAGNOSED WITHIN 14 DAYS YOU WILL BE RE-SCHEDULED.
We are also taking additional protocols at the store level to provide you with the safest patient care possible. Click thru to our website for more information.